Measurement and Control
Monitoring of water is probably the most important part of keeping bacterial growth and water treatment processes under control and the part played by the monitoring controller cannot be underestimated, both our Touch and CTRL series of controller share many common features and functions for continuous measurement. Together with different levels of operating modes and programming procedures allow the user define there own program to cover a wide range of technical requirements,
Free (residual) and Total chlorine; pH, RX (ORP); Conductivity EC (µS); Dissolved Oxygen; Hydrogen Peroxide; Bromine; Ozone; Chlorine Dioxide; Peracetic acid.
SIGNIFICANT FEATURES OVERVIEW
Feature allow dealers to stock one type for all controller thus reducing stock saving time and money together with a friendly user programming menu, almost self-explanatory and the elegant wide display gives easy vision during commissioning, with different models available each featuring various functions ensure a high degreel of accuracy and safety.
OPTIONS UPON REQUEST:
WI-FI remote control by smartphone or tablets: it allows operator to connect via WIFI and change programming and settings. Unit will send an email in case of alarm level or overdosing functions. Graphic charts Visualization
GSM external module for receiving sms in case of alarm level or overdosing settings.
Both TOUCH and CTRL series are suitable for remote control by RS485 expansion board with Modbus protocol using FWT® software.
A USB port allows to download all operations data events on a pen drive.
ETHERNET connection: it allows operator to connect to the unit via PC and change programming and settings using FWT® CTRL software. Unit will signal once reaching alarm level or overdosing settings.
• WI-FI remote control in real time by smartphone or tablets: allows connection via WIFI to change program settings, unit will send an email in case of alarm status or overdosing. Graphic charts visualization.
• GSM external module for receiving sms in case of alarm level or overdosing settings.
Remote Control Monitoring
CTRL is a compact controller series with many functions and models which make the unit extremely versatile and covers different type of requirement: from the simple price effective controller to more sophisticated unit allowing in terms of measurements and functions thus satisfying most of the requirements for an instrument, it offers many features thus making it extremely versatile and easy to operate. Any model will always feature high quality measurement and functions performance.
• Graphic display 128 x 64
• Auxiliary functions drive remote equipment either via a relay output or by means of a timer programming, allowing the user to choose the exact
time, date, week these and time duration the equipment must operate, making Touch series a perfect tool for automated systems; the functions
can also be renamed using the keyboard.
• PH measurements can be changed to RX just changing the parameter during programming and using RX electrode;
• Chlorine measurements features 4 chlorine ranges suitable for Membrane type chlorine sensors 0-2 ppm, 20 ppm, 0- 200 ppm and also for
open type chlorine cell range 0-10 ppm
• Conductivity measurements are in Siemens features K factor ranges (Cell Constant) selectable by the operator: ranges K1 20.000 µS;
K 5 up to 2.000 µS; K 0,1 up to 200.000 µS; K10 up to 200 µS;
CTRL Controllers & Complete Systems
Single Parameter Controllers and Systems
Serving All Sectors Of Industry
Copyright: - Electronic Dosing Systems
Controller Display Information
Electronic Dosing Systems Ltd
Combined PH-Redox & Conductivity Controllers and Systems
Ryelands Business Centre, Elmley Lovett, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 0PT Email firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01299 825 656